Tuesday 15 May 2018

The Pink Floyd

I finished my final uni project last week! I don't have my grade yet as I'm still waiting on my dissertation to be marked and there's still the final degree show, but I've officially done all of my work and will have an illustration degree with honours!

For my final project I designed a series of psychedelic music posters, which of course included Pink Floyd which I thought I'd share here. It's on A3 paper, and is entirely copic markers with India ink for the black background. I'm pretty pleased with how it came out!



I also created this gif version which I posted on Tumblr and Instagram. It doesn't loop as well as I'd like, but it was due to the file size having to remain a certain size. I think it helps just make the image a little more eye catching and something slightly different.


No comments:

Post a Comment